PARTS OF THE SEWING MACHINE AND ITS FUNCTIONS – INDUSTRIAL OVERLOCK SEWING MACHINES.
Parts Of The Sewing Machine And Its Functions
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- A basic task of a computer, esp. one that corresponds to a single instruction from the user
- (function) (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- (function) perform as expected when applied; “The washing machine won’t go unless it’s plugged in”; “Does this old car still run well?”; “This old radio doesn’t work anymore”
- (function) serve: serve a purpose, role, or function; “The tree stump serves as a table”; “The female students served as a control group”; “This table would serve very well”; “His freedom served him well”; “The table functions as a desk”
- An activity or purpose natural to or intended for a person or thing
- Practical use or purpose in design
- (tab page) – Shows words for a collection or the whole – “bumper” is a part of a “car”.
parts of the sewing machine and its functions – Brother ES2000
Accessories are housed in free arm of machine.
Sewing advances into the twenty-first century with this computerized free arm sewing machine from Brother. Simple to use, the sewing machine offers users a choice of 37 stitches, 21 of which are decorative. Utility, mending, quilting, stretch, and decorative purposes benefit from the machine’s 77 stitch functions. The UL-listed machine further endears itself with an automatic needle threader, a thread cutter, and one-step bobbin replacement.
The 110-volt sewing machine uses an electrical foot pedal to control operation. Users select stitch styles from a computerized LED screen. An adjustable control allows manipulation of the thread tension, while a separate built-in control alters stitch width and length for varying projects. While only one needle comes installed in the machine, the machine accommodates twin-needle stitching. The sewer engages reverse operation manually. Five diverse one-step styles insert buttonholes, automatically sized, in garments. Accessories are stored in a built-in compartment. Users carry the machine on the provided handle for travel. As with any electrical devise, read the safety guidelines and instructions thoroughly prior to use.
Valley of the Geysers. Kamchatka. Russia Far East.
On October 4, 1981, the Valley of Geysers experienced a shock. Typhoon Elsa blowing over Kamchatka, provoked such rains that the water level in the river Geysernaya went several meters up. The swelled stream of mud and stones pulled 3-meter boulders along the river-bed destroying everything in its way. Geyser Bolshaya Pechka (Big Oven) died. Source Malakhitovi Grot (Malachite Grotto), the beauty and pride of the valley, was badly damaged.
Gonna Be Part of Your World
parts of the sewing machine and its functions
Covers the most up-to-date immunology information including regulatory T cells, and biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells to keep you completely current.
Features integration links through included STUDENT CONSULT access for more in-depth study.
Relates basic science to clinical disorders through clinical cases for better application in a real-world setting.
Provides a full Glossary to keep you on the cutting edge of immunologic terminology.
Includes appendices summarizing the features of CD Molecules, a handy Glossary, and Clinical Cases that test your understanding of how the immune system functions in health and disease.
Presents beautiful full-color artwork for enhanced visual learning.